Life at Centerac
Transparency, commitment, passion and dedication are the core values of the work environment created at Centerac. Ideas and suggestion are valued from all and irrespective of position and hierarchy of the professionals concerned. Over the years, Centerac has successfully fused a caring and nurturing workplace culture that emphasizes fun and enjoyment with daily routine, tasks and responsibilities. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging and rewarding work environment, Centerac is the workplace to be a part of.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Graphic & Web Designing from a reputed institute.
- Proven track record of working in an internet environment
- Results driven ability to excel in a fast paced and fun environment
- Creative with good attention to detail.
- Good writing skills, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in Creating website in line with the concepts of website usability
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.
- Expert in CSS 3.0
- Knowledge of HTML 5 is must.
- Knows how to convert PSD to HTML
- Must have made clean website using Web 2.0 styling.
- Designing for mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, & windows is an added advantage.
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Compensation: As per the Industry Standards
- Responsibilities to Identify Business Opportunities
- Use the sales process and deliver excellent service.
- Work as part of a team and contribute to their success and minimize risk
- Ability to handle corporate presentations, documents, proposals, and managing the expectations of the customers with development team to create solutions.
- Ability to manage the relationship at various levels in the clients.
- Driving the Sales revenues & achieving them
- Assist in Execution
The incumbent must have prior experience of working at senior level with Gems & Jewellery industry along with Technology background
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Basic IT and numeric skills.
- Pleasing personality & good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- The potential to handle a leadership role.
Experience - 3 to 5 years in Gems & Jewellery Industry with Technology background